With 20 years experience ranging from Corporate Finance to Personal Wealth Advice, Louis Zammit offers clients a high level of holistic advice in the areas of Investment, Superannuation and Insurance. Louis Zammit joins us after 12 years heading up the wealth advice team for NAB Private Wealth where he previously worked as Senior Manager Financial Planning.
Louis Zammit ensures all aspects of client affairs are considered including Tax Implications, Estate Planning and Asset Protection. Louis Zammit is highly experienced in the areas of Employee Share Plans, Equity Lending and Retirement Planning and provides advice and ongoing management of Direct Australian Equity Portfolios including Debt Hybrids, Managed Funds for Global Shares and Hedge Funds as well as Domestic and International Bonds. He also can advise on existing investments, assist with the implementation of your existing strategy or connect clients with leading third-party managers.
- Certified Financial Planner
- Economics Degree
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment
- Certificate in Superannuation Management
- Fellow of the Financial Services Institute of Australasia
- Associate of the Financial Planning Association
Super Advice Services holds an AFSL No. 283049 and is responsible for the advice provided. Louis is authorised to advise and deal in the following financial products:
- Government Debentures, Stocks or Bonds
- Managed Investment Schemes, including IDPS
- Life products – Life Risk Insurance Products (including term life, total & permanent disability, trauma and income protection)
- Standard Margin Lending Facilities
- Superannuation, Allocated Pensions & Annuities